Earn a Good Income
The thing TAB Franchise Owners love most about owning a TAB business is the satisfaction they get helping private business owners. TAB Franchise Owners also enjoy earning a good income. The TAB model provides a significant and flexible opportunity to make a good income:
- It is a Subscription Model where members pay monthly membership dues.
- The monthly dues provide a reliable monthly income, unlike the “feast or famine” model which is common with consulting businesses.
- Franchise Owners become the Trusted Advisor of their members. As a result, when a member needs help, they turn to their facilitator. A significant additional consulting income opportunity exists.
While we cannot make any promises about the amount of income a TAB Franchise Owner will make in their business, we are able to share information from item 19 of our franchise disclosure document. Specifically:
- Top quartile of Franchise Owners gross membership dues, Business Assessment Fees, and Strategic Business Leadership Coaching fees of $166,527 – $617,970
- Additional income as reported by Franchise Owners from the TAB opportunity earned by the top quartile of franchise owners ranges from $73,300 – $258,000
- Combined membership dues and additional income as reported by Franchise Owners from TAB opportunity earned by the top quartile of Franchise Owners ranges from $294,230-$743,755