Now that you know more about us, we’d love to hear from you with your questions, thoughts and ideas about our opportunity.
- What are your goals for the future?
- Where would you like to see your business take you?
- Are you excited at the thought of controlling your own time?
- How could you use the flexibility offered to improve your lifestyle?
Our selection process is a two-way street. We want to learn about you just as much as you want to learn about us. Your goals and aspirations are as important to us as they are to you. It’s what drives you and we consider it a privilege to be able to work together in order to form a strong, rewarding and profitable partnership.
Most importantly, we want to protect our network and enrich our collective which is why we will only award franchises to those who share our values, our ethics and our desire to succeed. TAB’s step-by-step discovery process allows you to explore the TAB opportunity at your own pace.
- The first step is to contact us and one of our franchise specialists will contact you.
- He or she will setup a series of meetings with you to explain the key parts of the TAB model in as much detail as you would like. This includes:
- You and The Alternative Board: high-level overview of the opportunity
- Understanding How TAB Works
- Our Training and Marketing Support Programs – including our proven process for launching new TAB Franchise Owners
- Our Systems for Success – our proprietary tools for supporting TAB members and the many additional income opportunities available through the TAB system
- You will take a DISC behavior and motivators assessment, which will help you and us to assess fit.
- Next is a review of the TAB Franchise Disclosure Document and answering any questions that you have.
- Attend a TAB Board Meeting so that you can experience the process directly. There is nothing quite like being able to see one of our boards in action.
- Attend a full day discovery meeting at our home office in Westminster CO. You’ll get to know our executive team and the team that will be supporting your TAB business.
- Perform validation where you have a chance to speak with as many TAB Franchise Owners as you would like to answer any and all questions that you have.
If you’re interesting in continuing this journey, contact us to continue the exploration.